Let’s say that I give you a challenge.
I tell you that you need to triple revenue in your business in 1 year…and if you can’t, I get to take it from you.
You’re probably already thinking, “How do I ramp up EVERYTHING by 3X? It’s TOO MUCH.”
Yeah…maybe you could pull it off, but it wouldn’t be easy…or fun.
Now what if I told you that there’s a way to accomplish your 3x revenue growth simply by moving 3 VERY SPECIFIC levers forward by 5%,10% and 20%.
That’s it. Just the 3. Nothing else. And the lever you need to push by 20% can be moved overnight by sending 1 email with guaranteed results.
It’s not a pipe dream. When you see it and you run the math you realize it’s entirely possible. It will blow your mind how easy it can be.
Meaghan Likes, a Home Service Company owner and Certified Public Accountant figured this magic formula out and shares it with us in this episode of Contractor Evolution.
Would you like to know what the 3 levers are? Then watch this week's episode.
- The real reason so many entrepreneurs avoid talking to their accountants and how to approach your accounting in a new mindset
- Why tracking Average Job Size (AJS) is so important and how to increase your AJS overnight
- How much you need to be raising your prices, when to do it, and why you should feel ZERO guilt about it
- If you have a poor Sales Ratio here’s what you can change in your customer experience that often corrects the problem
- The most common reason for high lead slippage, and how to train your team to reduce it in a day
- How to easily 3x your company revenue in a year with 3 simple moves in AJS, Sales Ratio, and Lead Slippage.