Not Over 15% Net Profit? Watch This
Contractor Evolution • 37m
Your business is a “For-Profit Entity”.
Profits are a slippery business though.
Sometimes it can feel like what you made on paper and what is in your bank account don’t quite line up.
Sometimes top-line growth doesn’t translate to bottom-line growth.
And sometimes it's only a few expense categories on our P&L that are giving us all the headache.
Watch the full episode and we’ll show you where and how contractors most commonly destroy their year-end profits
- Why it’s so easy for your overhead efficiency to spiral out of control and the best way to track your overhead deliverables
- The difference between managing expectations in your "Ditch Diggers" vs managing expectations with your more abstract roles
- Managing increasing material costs and why you NEED to take action in your business to mitigate them and not just accept tightening margins
- The two kinds of companies when it comes to addressing inflation and why one thrives while the other fails
- Why writing off big expenses at the end of the year to offset your tax bracket is a bad move
- How your ego can tank your financials if you aren’t very careful
Up Next in Contractor Evolution
Contractor Content Strategy For 2022
“Create Content” is such an easy thing for some marketing guru to tell you to do.
But those people are the ones that sit in front of a screen all day and have no realistic clue what goes into running the average contracting company.
On top of that, why on God’s green earth would you take the ...
2022 Contractor Reading List
As you might have guessed by the subject line of this email, we’re talking about books in this episode of Contractor Evolution?
Because someone way smarter than you has devoted DECADES of their life mastering a principle that will significantly impact you in a positive way.
And you can c...
The Antidote For Imposter Syndrome An...
Do you ever feel like a fraud?
In certain situations do you ever feel like you are one minor mistake, one missed detail away from being found out by everyone as a phony?
Do you sometimes feel totally under qualified to occupy the position that you do?
Flawed, imperfect, error-prone, human?