Do you ever feel like a fraud?
In certain situations do you ever feel like you are one minor mistake, one missed detail away from being found out by everyone as a phony?
Do you sometimes feel totally under qualified to occupy the position that you do?
Flawed, imperfect, error-prone, human?
If you do, that CAN be healthy. Or, it can ruin you.
Either way, you aren’t alone.
- A definition of imposter syndrome and some of the key signs to look out for in yourself of others
- An anecdotal observation about imposter syndrome after speaking with over 1000 contractors and diving deep into their mental and emotional challenges
- The surprising reason that an unusually high number of contractors are prone to feeling imposter syndrome and why it might be a sign you’re on the right track
- Why you shouldn't block out your negative emotions and how to listen and act on them in a healthy way
- 3 Practical steps to manage imposter syndrome if you think you have it
- The dangers of trying to mask a lack of confidence by being overly confident