“Create Content” is such an easy thing for some marketing guru to tell you to do.
But those people are the ones that sit in front of a screen all day and have no realistic clue what goes into running the average contracting company.
On top of that, why on God’s green earth would you take the time you don’t have to bring in leads when you’re flooded with work already?
I’ll tell you why.
Creating a list of 1000’s of people that want to work with you allows you to raise your prices SIGNIFICANTLY.
Demand is the reason some contractors are able to charge 3 to 4 times more than average.
In order to show you how to create that kind of demand (without eating up your entire work day filming selfies) we have plumber turned marketing expert Matt Jones on the show.
Watch the full episode to learn some stupidly simple things you can do to dial in your content strategy and build your brand presence.
- What it means for a contractor to have a "Content Strategy" in 2022 and what you can expect for results if you get it right
- An easy way to tell your story in a way that leads to sales (even if you think you’ll be terrible at it)
- How much work it (really) is to produce content as a contractor and the easy incentive to get your team to produce content for the business so you don’t have to
- The communication mediums you should use in 2022 to target an upper middle class demographic
- Why it’s a huge advantage to produce content even if you have more than enough work
- The obvious “RED FLAG” mistakes on contractor websites that actively push ideal clients away