What is an employer brand? An Employer Brand, in case you are wondering, is a contracting business that attracts the best talent in the industry, regardless of what is going on economically.
This week we broke down 6 quick actions that any contractor could implement that make them more attractive to potential applicants.
In this episode we cover:
- The imagery and messaging to use on your job ads and landing page that attracts top talent.
- How to leverage your Instagram account to peak the interest of potential applicants.
- An easy way to add fun into your team culture so you can showcase it to the world.
- The way to add style to your team that gets them and prospects excited.
- An ‘outside the box’ referral program that you won’t find in most contracting businesses.
- What’s at stake in the next decade if you don’t implement some of these things.