Cybersecurity is something for tech companies, banks, and nerds to worry about right?
Yeah, in 2010 maybe, but not anymore.
There has been a STEEP rise in the number of attacks on small businesses in the last few years and contractors are a prime target for hackers.
Why? Because in the trades we work with big chunks of cash AND we’re generally pretty terrible with tech stuff like firewalls and ransomware.
To a hacker, we’re the prime target.
- What is going on at a high level that is leading to an increase in cyber security in the contracting community
- The assets of value that hackers are looking for in a typical contracting company and how to protect them
- The most common threats and attacks you’ll be targeted for as a contractor
- What it costs you to buy security vs pay for damages
- The 4 stupid things most business owners do that leave themselves open to hacking
- How to tell if the software has legitimate security measures in place