Un-Suck Your SOP's & Get Team Buy In
Contractor Evolution • 56m
If you don’t have clear SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for all the things you do in your business you’re in trouble.
- You won’t be able to scale
- You can’t take a vacation
- You can’t promote anyone on your team
- It takes FOREVER to train new staff
- You field a million questions every day that suck your time
- You’ll never be able to take a step back from operations
…the list goes on
Not having clear SOP’s is why your business is a mess.
But if you don’t have them, it’s not your fault.
Because no one told you where to start, how to create them, how to have your SOP’s evolve with the business, or WHO IN THE HELL would be creating all of these things?
However, now all of your obstacles are irrelevant. Someone has figured out how to get around all those challenges and more.
His name is Tom Hughes and he’s going to open your mind to the possibility of SOP’s that are highly effective and practically create themselves.
To learn Tom’s brilliant approach to these age-old challenges, watch this week's episode.
- The reason why you can’t predictably grow a business without SOP’s
- How much value SOP's will give to the sale price of the business and peace of mind to the owner
- The 3 keys most owners miss when implementing SOPs that lead to a giant waste of time and money
- How to foster ownership and buy-in from the team by implementing bottom-up rather than top-down SOP creation
- How to put SOPs at the point of use to make sure they actually get used instead of collecting dust
- Lastly, how to make the update process easy so that your SOPs grow with your business instead of falling out of date
Up Next in Contractor Evolution
How To Build A Leadership Team & Step...
Do you have a leadership team? Do you let them lead?
I’m sure you’ve probably heard that you need to hire a leadership team who will allow you to take a step back from the grind. But rarely do you hear HOW to nurture that leadership team to a point where you feel comfortable letting them take ov...
Stop Doing That, Try This
'You ever heard that quote about the bumblebee flying? The one that goes, “Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it flies anyway.”
I feel like Tommy Mello didn’t get the memo that a garage door company traditionally caps around 10 Million...
Robots Build Houses in Days
Have you ever run a project and gotten so fed up with the people doing the job that you wished you could swap them out with robots?
Yeah, so did Garrett Moore and then he built the robots.
While on deployment, this former Navy SEAL was getting so fed up with the sub-trades building his house th...