Your business is a “For-Profit Entity”.
Profits are a slippery business though.
Sometimes it can feel like what you made on paper and what is in your bank account don’t quite line up.
Sometimes top-line growth doesn’t translate to bottom-line growth.
And sometimes it's only a few expense categories on our P&L that are giving us all the headache.
Watch the full episode and we’ll show you where and how contractors most commonly destroy their year-end profits
- Why it’s so easy for your overhead efficiency to spiral out of control and the best way to track your overhead deliverables
- The difference between managing expectations in your "Ditch Diggers" vs managing expectations with your more abstract roles
- Managing increasing material costs and why you NEED to take action in your business to mitigate them and not just accept tightening margins
- The two kinds of companies when it comes to addressing inflation and why one thrives while the other fails
- Why writing off big expenses at the end of the year to offset your tax bracket is a bad move
- How your ego can tank your financials if you aren’t very careful