About 2 months ago we put on our first digital Contractor Evolution Summit where we focused on recruiting and hiring.
We had so many questions during the live event that we couldn’t get to them all so here are an additional 9 questions that were too good not to respond to.
By the end of this episode you’ll know:
- Whether you should focus on recruiting "lifers' or also consider people you know will stay only a few years?
- If it’s a good idea to hire someone that aspires to run their own business
- The percentage of annual revenue that you should allocate to recruiting
- How do you get a high volume of applicants from your job ads and drive traffic to your ‘Work With Us’ page
- How to market to people that are already employed but not steal employees from your competitors
- When we recommend personality testing to determine culture/role fit in your company and how it can save you a huge amount of headaches