From 0 to 380m in 10 Years
Contractor Evolution • 40m
Just 13 years ago, Barrett was working as a bags-on carpenter fresh out of school.
Since then, he has not only built an extremely successful construction company but has also become a full-blown multi-family developer.
His company, Cadence Real Estate, which is actually composed of 4 subsidiaries, now owns over 380 Million dollars worth of Real Estate in the Seattle area and is expanding beyond. NBD.
To learn Barrett’s somewhat unique approach to business development click the icons below.
- The 2 core systems Barrett implemented really moved the needle in his business
- How to run effective Strategic Planning when you run 4 companies
- How to select the leaders and leadership traits for the business you run
- 2 Key lessons learned going from 0 to 380M and what Barrett would change if could start again
- Barrett's strategy for managing capital and investment in a business that has huge swings in revenue
- Barrett's advice to young contractors today and his reflection on the opportunity in 2022 share similarities to opportunity in 2008
Up Next in Contractor Evolution
Contractor Acquisition Model: Does It...
This painter crushes it by buying into his competition
You may have, at some point, pondered the idea of supercharging your growth by buying another business.
Entrepreneurs naturally see opportunity all around them - owners that don’t know what they’re doing, older guys trying to get out, young...
The Benefits of New Territory
If you have ever wondered what it takes to expand into a new market, begin operations in a new city, or even a new state, this episode is a must-listen. Our guest for this episode is Kory Ballard, founder of Perficut Site Management.
Kory started as a teenager, borrowing his dad's mower to do...
Will You Weather The Storm
One situation you are inevitably going to face at some point, or many points, is an economic downturn. Or Recession. Or Meltdown. Whatever you (or the media) want to call it.
You get what I’m saying though. Business isn’t just about winning when the times are good and everyone is fat and happy. ...