How To Pick The Best Marketing Agency
Contractor Evolution • 56m
If you’ve ever wasted money on marketing this episode of Contractor Evolution is for you.
The fact of the matter is that there are a ton of marketing agencies out there that are more than happy to take your money even when they aren’t sure they can get you results.
Want to know how to filter out the great marketers from the shitty ones?
This episode will give you the 6 key questions to ask, as well as what you need to do BEFORE you talk to a marketing agency so you see great ROI when you get the ball rolling.
- What questions should you ask to filter out good marketing agencies from those that are good at BS?
- What are the best marketing strategies for contractors that are working right now?
- What are 2 core elements a great marketing agency can clearly show you a poor agency can’t
- Which marketing strategies are a clear waste of time for contractors?
- How to know when you are ready to hire an outside agency
- 1 increasing marketing trend that contractors need to pay attention to in the next 5 years
Up Next in Contractor Evolution
Performance Review and Goal Setting
So if you listen to this show with any regularity, it’s pretty safe to say the organism that is your business is evolving. And while that’s an exciting feeling, it also brings about a feeling of uncertainty you’re probably familiar with…. Are my people doing what I hired them to do? Are they an...
Recruiting Roundtable with the BTA Co...
This conversation is a big one. If you’ve been following along and listening to our episodes each week you know we’re deeply committed to empowering you, the evolving contractor, to build the business you dream of.
We’ve talked about tactics and systems, habits and best practices, but we feel l...
Labor Shortage Challenges and Solutions
What is an employer brand? An Employer Brand, in case you are wondering, is a contracting business that attracts the best talent in the industry, regardless of what is going on economically.
This week we broke down 6 quick actions that any contractor could implement that make them more attracti...