When selling to your prospects and customers, do you ever get tired of answering the same exact questions over and over again?
Are you ever bored by the sound of your voice, endlessly running through the same talking points, addressing the same concerns, and constantly explaining the same process sometimes multiple times a day?
What if you could replicate yourself for those conversations?
You’d both save yourself some time AND you could talk to all the potential clients you’re struggling to get to right now.
Well, guess what. You can. Kind of.
We live in an age where you can create a piece of sales collateral and it will continue to sell long after you’ve created it.
Yet, there’s a lot of testing that goes into WHAT to create.
In this episode, Jamie Overley of Boulder Land Design shares the 4 pieces of sales collateral that she has found are the most effective in getting the sale and then driving reviews and referrals after the project is complete.
Oh, and she has been booked out for over a year for the last 3 years PLUS continued to raise her prices, so something is working.
Learn how this former marketing exec is sailing past the competition with her easy to replicate 4 part process.
- What consumer habits have evolved into and how to play to the change in behaviour in 2022
- How to make sure that the customer gets the right sales message every time no matter who they talked to
- The red flags that tell you you are doing a poor job communicating your brand
- 4 examples of easy sales collateral that you can create and the details that go into each piece
- Why you should build a 'post project' package and what goes into it to drive referrals and reviews
- Tips for managing a huge backlog of inquiries when your sales collateral works too well