Where your business ends up in 10 years depends on a few things. Your effort. The market. Your people. Some luck. The list goes on. The other predictor that may (or may not) be on your radar is the quality of advice you get.
Having a true team of “Experts” in your corner can and will have a pronounced impact on where you end up as an entrepreneur. Consulting with specialized advisors is one of the highest leverage activities available to you. It's like adding 50 yards to your drive without swinging any harder.
If you haven’t carefully curated the professional advisors that sit in your corner, I promise you, you're leaving dollars on the table.
Look, you’re more than likely gonna spend a decade-plus at this … Don’t you want to maximize the return on your blood, sweat, and tears?
Good advice is worth A LOT. So in today’s episode, we examine the 5 professional advisors that every contractor needs to turbocharge their business.
We’ll be covering:
- The 5 advisors that will significantly impact where you end up
- At what stages of your business growth do you look at bringing these advisors in?
- What to look for when you are selecting these advisors to ensure you don’t get screwed by the sea of imposters out there.
- Some of the specific frameworks these advisors will be helping you establish
- Where to find the best advisors in some of these areas
- What do you stand to lose by not engaging the services of these specific advisors?