Every once in a while, Igor and I like to go through listener questions and really get a grip on the challenges you’re going through daily.
So in this week’s episode of contractor evolution, I’ve sifted through a few hundred listeners/member questions and selected 5 on leadership.
Based on the conversations I have every week, I believe these are common challenges for most contractor business owners.
In this episode we cover:
- The most critical management rhythms that keep a company growing.
- 2-3 Keys to retain superstar employees.
- The 2 step process to create raving fans out of your customers.
- The recommended percentage of revenue you should spend on advertising.
- Which types of marketing should be done in a specific order.
- How to implement a culture of accountability without scaring people off.