Become a member: https://www.pcapainted.org/membership-resources/
To learn more about Breakthrough Academy, click here: https://trybta.com/YTEP119
Learn more about Lars’ company NiceJob here: https://get.nicejob.com/
Here are 3 factoids you should probably know when considering how you’ll take your marketing and sales to the next level:
1. 90% of consumers think reviews are more important than any information provided by salespeople.
2. Reviews are 12x more credible to a customer than the sales copy on your website.
3. While 75% of customers would be willing to provide a review, only 13% of small businesses ask.
That’s a data-driven way of saying: buyers only care about what other customers say about you. And that’s about it.
To learn how to get better reviews more often, with less effort, you’ll want to check out this week's episode of Contractor Evolution with Lars Kristensen, Founder and CEO of NiceJob.
Click the links below to learn:
- why a 4.8/5 rating is better than a perfect 5
- how to capitalize on your customer’s “moment of peak excitement”
- and how to deal with the dreaded 1-star reviews (newsflash: starting a heated battle in the comments for all to see ain’t it ;)
00:00:00 - Intro
00:02:51 - What is reputation marketing?
00:05:14 - Reputation Marketing vs. Reputation Management
00:07:18 - What's happened psychologically to create this shift?
00:18:59 - What's the best score out of 5 and why?
00:20:48 - How many reviews represent a “critical mass” for contractors?
00:23:14 - Recency?
00:26:46 - How do we get our customers to give us reviews more often?
00:34:26 - How should we incentivize our teams to drive customer reviews?
00:40:54 - What should we do when we get a 1-star review?
00:46:23 - Where and how can we multiply the ROI of our good reviews?
00:51:43 - Emerging marketing trends that contractors should stay in front of
Subscribe to Breakthrough Academy to never miss a video! �
Interested in working with us? Let's chat: https://trybta.com/welcome
Join our Facebook Group:
Connect with us on Social Media:
Email: [email protected]
#BTA #BreakthroughAcademy #BuildingSuccess