We did a Strategic Planning Roundtable with some Breakthrough Academy Members a couple of weeks back. We had over 300 live attendees and tons of positive feedback so we thought we’d release it as a Contractor Evolution episode.
Given that you are probably doing some much-needed year-end reflection and beginning to chart your course for 2023, we thought this would be a timely conversation as well.
Moving from one year to the next without evaluating what in your business went well, what did not, and what needs to change is a recipe for exhaustion, frustration, and stagnation.
One of the coolest things about being an entrepreneur is the opportunity you have to choose where your business goes, what it becomes, and why. This is like… the fun part.
So if you're not creating space every year to reflect and strategize, you're hindering your businesses' growth and just missing out on one of the richest aspects of entrepreneurship.
If you want to learn how the best in the business take the vision in their mind and turn that into a reality, watch this episode.
Note - This was originally delivered as a web class with video and slides, so if you want to see the slides, move on over to YouTube. If you’re in the car though, this will still totally makes sense with just audio only.
- What business looks like before you have a plan, and what it can look like after
- How to build a detailed annual plan, and what data should drive your decision making
- How to get team buy-in AND accountability
- A deep dive into REAL Annual Strategic Plans, both before a year starts and after a year in review
- Where to find the time to set an annual plan when you’re super busy
- How to evaluate key drivers and restrainers to adjust targets