This painter crushes it by buying into his competition
You may have, at some point, pondered the idea of supercharging your growth by buying another business.
Entrepreneurs naturally see opportunity all around them - owners that don’t know what they’re doing, older guys trying to get out, young untapped potential rising up.
And to be clear, your intuition isn’t wrong, the opportunity is out there.
What we want to do is make sure you don’t get blown up by the hundreds of proverbial landmines that can lay hidden under the surface of those businesses.
Learn from our guest Jason Paris, who’s built a 10M+ painting empire and shares many of the red flags to watch out for, by clicking the icons below.
- The pro's and con's of buying out other businesses within your industry
- The types of businesses and people you should be looking looking to partner with and the red flags that mark the ones you should avoid
- How to value businesses when you're looking to buy them out
- The internal systems in the seller's business that matter when you are the purchaser
- The buying process from start to finish
- The first goals/systems/structures that you should implement in a business once you've purchased it