If you’ve ever felt like your profit should be increasing with your revenue, you’re not alone.
If revenue goes up…profit goes up. Right? It’s simple math. It should work like that.
You think if you just work a little harder, push a little more…POOF… you’ll magically crest revenue hill. Economies of scale will kick in and all of the sudden you’ll have the kind profit you’ve always wanted.
But it doesn’t work like that.
If your revenues have been growing, but your profits aren’t matching the same growth rates (or exceeding), then you, my friend, have a very simple problem.
One that is pretty easy to fix if you know what to look for.
Listen to what this husband and wife team did when they found they had the same problem in their $4M landscaping company and how they fully controlled profits from that point out:
- The reason why profits didn't change even though revenue was seriously increasing
- 1 file that CLS implemented which made the biggest difference in their business growth and profit margins.
- The mental struggle with being a contractor vs working in a white-collar industry and how to shift your mindset
- How to install a strong leadership team to manage multiple locations PLUS the roles you need to hire and in what priority order
- What advice would Cooper and Janelle have given themselves back when they started
- What it's like to find a balance between 60 staff, 3 kids, and themselves