When people know and trust each other they’re more likely to collaborate together on important work, they’re more likely to be honest with each other when it counts, and your business will be better for it.
Your employees need to form deeper relationships than simply “someone I work with” in order maximize productivity and truly love their work; and part of your job as a leader is to foster this.
In this episode of Contractor Evolution Igor and I discuss how to breed infectious team culture through better team events.
We talk about how to plan and execute gatherings and get-togethers that your staff will rave about and thank you for.
By the end of this episode you’ll learn:
- Why quality time off site with your team is so important to the quality of work getting done
- Things you as the leader should consider before planning a team event to get the most out of it
- Dozens of ideas that you can use to create team events that are fun, unique, and have a positive impact on your team, the business and the community
- How often you should be running team events depending on the size of your company
- How much you should budget for team events and what can you expect for ROI
- Some of the positive signs you will notice if you run team events for a year or more that go beyond profit